U.S. Air Force Anti-G Suit
A Critical life support and military unique item. The CSU-13B/P is a U.S. Air Force Anti-G suit worn by fighter aircraft pilots to counteract positive head to foot G forces. It is a wraparound garment with an internal inflatable bladder which compresses the waist and legs of the wearer during G induced flying maneuvers.
Please contact us to purchase.
- Bladders located at the abdomen, thighs and calf area.
- Waist and leg entrance zipper fasteners.
- Cord lacing fit adjustment with lacing covers.
- Detachable leg pockets.
- Leather reinforced shin pockets and shroud knife pocket.
- Available in 7 sizes and lengths.
|Shell Fabric:||FR Aramid Cloth|
|Bladder Fabric:||Polyurethane Coated Nylon|